Our experts have performed more than 21000 angiographies, 12500 cardiac surgeries and 8000 angioplasties & stenting (by 2017).
The Institute of Cardiac Sciences at CHL Hospitals is considered one of the finest in the state.
An integrated facility, it has a dedicated team of cardiologists and cardiac surgeons that works with multi-disciplinary teams to provide the best possible care to our patients. Our expertise in managing even acute cardiac emergencies is well known.
The centre performs all kinds of Non Interventional & Interventional Cardiology procedures including complex Cardiac Surgeries - CABG, Coronary Angiography, Angioplasty, Permanent Pacemaker Implantation and now even Heart Transplants. Other procedures include: Primary angioplasty in myocardial infraction (PAMI), Carotid & Renal Angioplasty, Balloon Dilation of Valve, device closer for congenital heart defect, EPS & RFA, CRT & AICD Device Implantation.
• All Specialities under one roof – Adult, Cogenital, EP Study
• Highest number of Cath Lab procedures per month in Central India, consistent for a year
• Technique GE Vivid-7 Echo
• Rotational Atherectomy System - Boston Scientific
• Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS)
• Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR)