Our experts have performed over 27040 angiographies, 137709 cathlab procedures, 14011 cardiac surgeries and 9587 angioplasties & stenting (till year 2019).
The Institute of Cardiac Sciences at CHL Hospitals is considered one of the finest in the state.
An integrated facility, it has a dedicated team of cardiologists and cardiac surgeons that works with multi-disciplinary teams to provide the best possible care to our patients. Our expertise in managing even acute cardiac emergencies is well known.
The centre performs all kinds of Non Interventional & Interventional Cardiology procedures including complex Cardiac Surgeries - CABG, coronary angiography, angioplasty, permanent pacemaker implantation and now even heart transplants. Other procedures include: Primary angioplasty in myocardial infraction (PAMI), Carotid & renal angioplasty, Balloon dilation of valve, device closer for congenital heart defect, EPS & RFA, CRT & AICD device implantation.
• All Specialties under one roof – Adult, Congenital, EP Study
• Highest number of Cath Lab procedures per month in Central India, consistent for a year
• Separate Cardiac OT
• DNB Cardiology super specialty courses (with accommodation | without bond)
• Technique GE Vivid-7 Echo
• Innova GE Digital Cathlab
• Rotational Atherectomy System - Boston Scientific
• Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS)
• Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR)