• Tests of Clinical Biochemistry, Haematology, Microbiology, Clinical Pathology, Histopathology and
Cytopathology are all performed in this centre under the scope and accreditation of NABL.
• Testing facility includes- Fertility Panel, Hormones, Cancer Markers, Infectious, Cardiac Parameters,
Septicemia, Coagulation Studies with Advanced Haematology Tests, Microbiological Identification and
• 100 % Components Preparation for maximum and rationale utilization of blood.
• Leuco reduction of all Blood Components which helps in minimizing febrile transfusion reactions.
• Single Donor Platelet Apheresis on fully automated Apheresis Machine.
• 100% Blood Grouping and Cross matching by Gel Card Technique.
• 100% Screening of all Blood by ELISA.
• First NABL Accredited Pathology Laboratory of Madhya Pradesh
• NABH accredited Pathology laboratory
• 24*7 lab with home collection facility
• Emergency samples reported at priority with no additional cost
• All critical reports informed to clinician immediately
• Dedicated and trained staff
• FDA recognized Licensed Blood Bank with fully operating component laboratory
• 24 hours Blood Bank Services
• NABH Accredited Blood Bank
• Various references from other Nursing Homes and Blood Banks for resolving Blood Group and Cross
• Dedicated & Trained staff
• Participation in External Quality Assurance Scheme (EQAS) on regular basis
• Barcoding and bidirectional interfacing for transmission of patient results
• Integrated system in clinical biochemistry with routine clinical biochemistry and immunoassays
• Blood gas analyzer
• Identification of microorganisms and antibiotic sensitivity testing by automated microbiology analyzer
• Facility of frozen section reporting in histopathology with turn-around time of 30 minutes
• Liquid based cytology
• Gel Card Technique for Blood Grouping and Cross Matching
• Fourth Generation ELISA for HIV, HBsAg and HCV
• Fastest Apheresis Machine with shortest stay for donors
• Fully automated component extractor machine for leuco reduction